Iskra || Glowing Skin || Juice Recipe
With defending winter colds and dry skin at the top of our wish list this Christmas, our Miss Baking founder Iskra shows us the benefits of having an amazing juice to start your day. Here she debuts one of her favorites….Get juicing!
“I absolutely love a fresh juice in the morning before or as a breakfast substitute. It supercharges your nutrient intake by providing your body with pure micronutrients, vitamins & enzymes!
Try this recipe for beautiful glowing skin which contains…
- Promotes digestion & weight loss
- Cleans intestines from toxins
- Healthy skin & hair
- Cleans liver
- Fights arthritis
- Contains vitamins A, B1, 2, 6 & folic acid promotes healthy heart function great source of daily fibres
- Natural diuretic that strongly supports weight loss treats asthma, constipation, insomnia, lung & kidney problems high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 & C, potassium, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, iron and essential amino acids.
- Alkalising & cooling diuretic
- Combats skin problems and arthritis
- Promotes weight loss, regulated blood pressure, and healthy kidney function 96% water with high content of vitamins A, C, B complex & folate
- Rich in vitamin C, E small amounts of B1, B2, B3, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur, small amounts of copper, iron and zinc. A great source of anti-oxidants, which keeps your skin youthful.
- Aids in digestion & detoxification
- Great source of vitamins B6 & C, potassium, folic acid, & bioflavanoids limonene in lemon rinds has anti-cancer properties extremely alkalizing fights bacterial poisoning, anemia & arthritis
Glowing Skin Juice Recipe:
Handful of grapes
1/2 a lemon
Try to buy organic produce and always wash everything as it could be contaminated with bacteria.
Always start by juicing with a harder fruit – so in this recipe start with one of the apples, chuck everything into your juicer and finish off with the other apple.
Juice will keep for 24-48 hours in the fridge (72 hours is maximum time suggested). If you are travelling, transport your juice in a cooler.
Fill your container to the top it’ll prevent oxygen from getting in, which can deplete the nutrients.
Get Blending! x”
And check out the results, Iskra’s skin is #beautiful – quick, find your blenders everyone!
To find out more recipes from Iskra, visit www.missbaking.co.uk
To book Iskra contact Nicole@Models1.co.uk