Iskra || Miss Baking || Triple Layer Milk Chocolate Cake
Iskra is back with this scrumptious new recipe!
I’m really excited to share my triple layer milk chocolate cake recipe with you all. It’s a firm family favourite and perfect for birthdays and special occasions. It’s not too dense, heavy or sickly – but chocolately with a light airy texture and a smooth creamy milk choc buttercream.
Top tips when baking this at home :
- Always try to use good quality chocolate (my faves are Green & Blacks or Cadbury)
- Let you cakes cool for 5-10mins when they are out of the oven before trying to get them out of their tins (means they are less likely to stick or fall apart)
- Start preparing your buttercream when your cakes are cooling to save time
- Add a Tbsp of Nutella to your buttercream to add a yummy twist of hazelnut
- Now it’s time to watch my YouTube video on how to bake it and print off the recipe below and have a go at home!
Thanks Iskra xxx
Check out www.MissBaking.com for more great recipes
To book Iskra contact Nicole@Models1.co.uk